We had hoped to:
- Lengthen the wife's wall to the SouthEast,
- Finish the bathroom walls and roof and get the door and toilet installed,
- Reroute the driveway,
- Rebuild the dome,
- Close off the driveway with a new front wall,
- Shore up the culvert,
- Do something with the hex-ibo.
What we actually got done:
- Got the bathroom wall built up to about 4 feet high,
- Built a new front wall across the old driveway,
- Moved and reconstructed the old dome in a new spot and starting shoring it up with a cement and bottle outer "skin",
- Dug a newly re-routed driveway around the new front wall and chill-dome.
- Cleared a good bit of the sagebrush and cactus out from the inside of the Domestead.
- Dismantled the two penta-storage corrals and built a HUGE hexa-storage.
- Survived having the whole southern side of the Domestead flood.
- Cleaned up from said flood.
Take a look at the change from October 2012 to October 2013:
Next year's plan so far:
- Finish putting the skin on the outside of the dome.
- Get the bethroom wall up to height, put a roof and door on it and get the toilet in and working!
- Replace the Qbert wall (Something has made a den behind it and removed most of the supporting dirt - if we don't do something, the critter might get squished and our wall will be ruined!)
- Continue to build the SouthEast wall. The bricks are already piled near where wall will be.
- Maybe start a stem wall coming off the North side of the bathroom - to connect with the wife's SouthEast wall eventually.